National Brain Research Centre NBRC Haryana
National Brain Research Centre NBRC has released admission notification for Ph.D and M.Sc Neuroscience programmes for the academic year 2018. There are NBRC Haryana various branches to do Ph.D in this deemed university. The branches are Life Sciences, Physics Chemistry, Mathematics, Medicine, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Sciences and Information Technology.
Students can take any of the following qualifying examinations :
1) For Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences- Joint Graduate Entrance Examination (JGEEBILS)
2) Only for selected subjects- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2017 or GATE-2018)
3) JEST-2018 Joint Entrance Screening test.
4) JRF Junior research fellowship examinations in selected subject.JRF conducted by the
CSIR ; UGC ; DBT ; ICMR.
Students should take Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for biology and interdisciplinary life sciences JGEEBILS examinations.
1) Students who join the M.Sc. programmes will have chance to continue in the integrated M.Sc and Ph.D programmes upon fulfilling the required criteria
2) For more information for admissions through each of the above mentioned qualifying examinations, the candidates may visit the official website : www.nbrc.ac.in/Admissions2018.
3) For any other admission related information candidates are requested to send email to the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates :
1) NBRC Online applications opens : October last week.
2) Last Date For receiving applications for Ph.D and M.Sc programmes : 31-12-2017
Leave a Reply