Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test -2017 will be conducted for this academic year.This TSEd.CET-2017 is conducted by the Osmania University.The candidates who wish to become a high school teacher for classes 6th to 10th may write the TSEd.CET-2017 Examination.The duration of this B.Ed course is two years.
Eligibility for TSEd.CET-2017
To write this B.Ed (TSEd.CET-2017)Examination candidates should have passed the qualifying examination.The candidates who are going to write the qualifying examination may also attend this TSEd.CET-2017.The candidates should have any one these following degree.
1) B.A 2) B.Com 3) B.Sc 4) B.Sc (Homes science) 5) BCA 6) BBM 7) BBA 8) B.Tech in science and Maths.
Candidates should have the 55% of the marks.For SC,ST,BC Candidates,40% of marks is enough.
Age Limit for TSEd.CET-2017
The candidates should complete the age of 19 years 1st July of the year.There is no maximum limit, for this TSEd.CET-2017.
Important Dates for TSEd.CET-2017
1) Date of Examination : 16-07-2017
2) Time of Examination : 11.00 am to 1.00 pm
3) Application Registration fee : Rs . 400/-
4) For SC,ST,Application Registration fee : Rs.200/-
5) Submission and Registration of online Applications start from : 12-06-2017
6) Last Date for online submission without late fee : 06-07-2017
7) Last Date for online submission witH late fee Rs 500/- : 08-07-2017
8) TSEd.CET-2017 Examination Date : 16-07-2017
9) Applications forms will be accepted through online only.
10) Payment can be made through TS online,AP online and e-seva ,Mee Seva.
11) Payment can be made through Credit Card,Debit Card online banking
Important Instructions for TSEd.CET-2017
The candidates who wants to apply may keep the following documents with them.
1) Hall ticket Number of the Degree
2) Date of birth as in the ssc memo
3) Local status.Local Area Certificate issued by the MRO.(OU/AU/SVU/Non Local)
4) Income of the parents.The income of the parent is less than Rs. 2.0Lacks or more than Rs.2.0 Lacks
5) Cast category (SC,ST,BC) Caste certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
6) Special category (NCC,PH,Sports,CAP etc.)
Other Information required for filling the online application form for TSEd.CET-2017
1) Recent passport size colour photograph of candidate for uploading.The size of the photograph should be 30 KB.
2) Digital Signature of the candidate for uploading.The size should be 15 KB
3) center Examination to which candidate whish to appear TSEd.CET-2017 exam.
4) Gender Male or Female
5) Community Non Minority or Minority
6) Mobile number of the candidate
7) E-Mail of the candidate
8) Place where studied graduation URBAN/RURAL area
Scheme of Examination form TSEd.CET-2017
The common entrance test will be of objective type examination .Candidates have to answer 150 questions in two hours of time.
|PART-A||General English||25 questions||25 Marks|
|PART-B||1)General Knowledge||15 questions||15 Marks|
|2) Teaching Aptitude||10 questions||15 Marks|
|PART- C Methodology : candidates have to choose one of the following subject|
It consists of 100 questions for 100 Marks
|PART- C||1) Mathematics||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|2) Physical Science||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|i)Physics||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|ii) Chemistry||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|3) Biological Science||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|i) Botany||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|ii) Zoology||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|4)Social Studies||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|i) Geography||35 Questions||35 Marks|
|ii) History||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|iii) Civics||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|iv) Economics||15 Questions||15 Marks|
|5) English||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Part – A and Part-B are common for all the candidates of Methodology chosen in Part-C
TSEd.CET-2017 Entrance Syllabus
|Part – A||General English||25 Marks||1) Reading Comprehension|
of sentences ,Articles , Prepositions,
4)Transformations of Sentences-
Simple,Compound and Complex,
Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
2) Teaching Aptitude
|25 Marks||1)Questions comes from the General Knowledge of the environment around the candidate and its application|
2) Questions comes from the General Knowledge of current events and every day observations and experience their scientific outlook as is expected of an
educated person.3)Questions comes to check characteristics like ability to communicate with children,to check the ability to deal with the children, to check the ability
to recognise the individual differences of the children.
4)Questions relating to India and its neighboring countries,specially pertaining History,Culture,Geography,Ecology,
Economics,General policy and Scientific Research.
2)Physical Science (Physics and Chemistry)
3)Biological Science Botany and Zoology
4)Social Studies Geography,History,Civics and Economics
|100 Marks||6th to 10th Class State syllabus|
Examination Centers for TSEd.CET-2017
For more details please visit official website : www.edcet.tsche.ac.in/