AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Mangalagiri
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Recruitment of ‘tutorial/ clinical Instriucator’ For College Of Nursing At AIIMs, Mangalgiri on Direct Recruitment Basis All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Mangklagiri is a health care institute of national importance established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, the government of India under the Pradhana Manthri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in the availability reliable territory healthcare services and also to augment facilities for quality medical education in the country. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the posts of Tutor/ Clinical Instructor for the college of nursing on the Direct Recruitment Basis in the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Manglagiri, AP.
AIIMS has recently announced notification for the following jobs Tutor/ clinical Instructor, College of Nursing who has completed B.Sc. The nursing degree they can apply for these jobs
Get more about AIIMS jobs 2020 Mangalagiri details given below
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Mangalagiri
Place of working: Mangalagiri
Hiring organization: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
AIIMS notifications 2020 Mangalagiri Name of the posts and number of vacancies
1 Tutor/ clinical Instructor, College of Nursing job -17 posts
Name of the Post: Tutor/ Clinical Instructor, College of Nursing
a number of vacancies: 17 posts
upper age limit: up to 35 years
monthly salary: Level-10 in the pay matrix of the 7th CPC (Rs 56100-1,77,500) /- per month
Educational qualifications: b.Sc Nursing degree from a recognized institution/ University.
or Registered Nurse and Midwife with sister Tutors Diploma.
2. Three years experience in a teaching institution.
How to apply AIIMS jobs 2020 Mangalagiri
- All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to central government employees of similar status as stationed at AIIMS, Manglagiri.
- Application process: The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only;y through online mode. the online registration of applications is made available on AIMS, Manglagiri official website i.e.,
- The link for submission of ou applications in respect of the above-said post will be activated on 15th-March-2022.
- employment news/ Rojgar Samachar. In case the the the last date of online submission of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in that date falls on weekly off or holidays, then the last date of submission of application will be shifted to the next working days (Up to 5:00 pm)
- The hard copy of the online application has to be sent along with self-attested copies of certificates /documents in support of fulfilling the essential criteria of age, educational qualification, experience, etc. Besides others in support of their candidature within 15 days from the last date of online application. the hard copy of the online application shall be enclosed with self-attested copies of matriculation certificate degree certificate / marks sheets or equivalent artifacts/ mark sheets. experience certificates indicating teaching etc. The experience certificate should clearly show the period of experience.
- all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of the online application form with them along with proof of payment (a copy of payment receipt) for their record.
- For filling up of online application, candidates must have the following pre-requisites ready.
- valid e-mail-id.
- Scanned Passport size photograph of candidate (in JPG Format)
- Scanned signature of the candidate ( In PG Format)
- Online payment details of the required application fee.
- Date of birth certificate /10th /Matriculation certificate.
- Caste certificate (if any)
- PWBD certificate (if any)
- Any other details as per the advertisement.
8. the applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which tire applications will be rejected in case it is found that they are not fulfilling any of the criteria at any stage, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage.
9. The candidates must ensure that their photo and signature should b clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of the application in online mode.
10. If more no. of applications are received a computer-based test (CBT) in the subject concentrated will be conducted and interviews will be allowed for the eligible candidates.
Application mode: interested candidates can apply through online mode only
Selection process AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Mangalagiri
Selection mode: Computer-based test/ interview
Important dates for AIIMS notifications 2020 Mangalagiri
How to apply:
Application starting date: 10-March-2022
Application ending date: the last date of online submission of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Important links of AIIMS vacancy 2020 Mangalagiri