Intelligence Bureau Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India has released an employment Notification today.Intelligence Bureau Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India is inviting online applications from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant central Intelligence Officers Grade -II Executive i.e ACIO -II (Exe)in IB Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India
Assistant Central Intelligence Officers Particulars of the post and reservation criteria
1) Name of the Post : Assistant central Intelligence Officer ACIO -II (Exe)
2) Number of Vacancies : 1300
UnReserved : 951
OBC : 184
SC : 109
ST : 56
AL POSTS : 1300
3) Assistant central Intelligence Officers Pay Scale : Rs- 9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs-4200
(PB-2)& admissible Central Government Allowances.
4) Assistant central Intelligence Officers Qualifications
Essential : Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University
Desirable : Knowledge of computers
5) Age Limit : 18-27 years
Assistant central Intelligence Officers Scheme of Examination
|Tier||Description of Examination||Total Marks||Time Minutes|
|Tier-1||Objective type MCQs,divided into 4 parts|
containing 25 questions of 1 mark each online
c) Lagical Analytical Ability
d) English Language
a)Essay on one of the given topics
b)English Comprehension and precis writing
Assistant central Intelligence Officers Service Liability
The post involves All India service liability .Therefore the candidates willing to serve anywhere in India.So the candidates who willing to serve all over India need to apply.
Centre of Examinations
Assistant central Intelligence Officer Selection Process
1) The candidates have to appear in Tier-I at the test centres mentioned above .There will be negative marking of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer.No marks would be awarded for an un attempted questions.
2) Only those candidates would be called for Tier-2 exam who come up standards in Tier-1 .There will be a minimum cut off marks of 33% in Tier-2 The date ,time and centre of Tier-2 would be intimated to the successful candidates through the application portal as well as E-email.
3) Based on combined performance in Tier-1 and Tier -2 candidates would be shortlisted for interview,the date and time and centre of which would be intimated to them through the application portal as well as E-email
HOW TO APPLY
1) Applications should be submitted online through www.mha.nic.in
2) The application portal will be operational from 12.08.2017 to 2.9.2017 till 23.59 hours 4