Central Railway Jobs 2022
Engagement of JR. Technical Associate (Works) on Contractual basis
Central Railway has recently announced notification for the following jobs Junior Technical associate who has completed bachelor’s degree can apply for these jobs
Get more about Central Railways Recruitment 2022 details given below
Central Railway Jobs 2022
Hiring organization: Central Railway Jobs
Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Name of the posts and number of vacancies
1 Junior Technical Associate job -20 posts
Name of the Post: Junior Technical Associate
Number of vacancies: 20 posts
Upper age limit: 18-33 years
Monthly salary: Rs 25,000-30,000/- per month
Educational qualifications: four years’ bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or B) a combination of any sub stream pf basic streams of civil engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
(a) three years diploma in civil engineering or B.SC in civil engineering of three years duration (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of civil engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Duration: The contract engagement will be for a maximum period of 19-November-2022. Or availability of regular selected candidates or completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
How to apply Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Please read all instructions in this notification carefully and ensure that you are eligible to apply before filling out the application.
- In case the candidate does not have a VALID personal e-mail ID he/she should create his / her e-mail ID before applying for application and must maintain that e-Mail ID till the end of the recruitment process.
- Address for sending the application:- Deputy chief personnel officer (Construction) Office of the chief administrative officer (Construction) new administrative Building, 6th floor opposite Anjuman Islam school, D.N. Road, central Railway, Mumbai CMST, Maharashtra 400001, before 14-March-2022 at 17:00 hours.
- Central Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
- It should be mentioned on the envelope of the application “ Application for the post of JTA”
General Conditions: other Entilements/ Facilites:
- Daily Allowance: Candiadfdtes engaged on a contractual basis shall be paid a daily allowance, when on tour as admissible, at the rate of Rs 500/- (o-6 hours -30% 6-12 =70% & more than 12 hours-100%). This is similar to the pattern of TA admissible for Railway employees except for the rate of TA:
- Leave Entitlement: Candiadste engaged on a contract basis shall be permitted off on Sundays and national holidays. However, they may b called for duty on any day including Sundays & National holidays for which Compensatory rest shall be given later, in addition, candidates engaged on a contract basis shall be granted two days leave for each completed month of engagement in railways. The accumulated leave lapses as soon as the contractual period is over and cannot be carried over to the next contract (if any).
Medical Examination: Candidates will have to undergo medical examination (as applicable for direct recruitment for JE(Works) (category) and will be considered for contract appointment only if they are found medically. Fit. Medical fitness will be examined by the nominated railway hospitals.
- ii) The candidates should fulfill the requirements of medical standard A-3 as given in chapter 5 of India railway medical manual volume-1 accessible
Application mode: interested candidates can apply through online mode only
The selection process for Central Railway Jobs
Selection mode: Professional Ability test/ Interview / written examination
Important dates for Central Railway Notifications
How to apply:
Application starting date: 21-February-2022
Application ending date: 14-March-2022
Important links of Central Railway Jobs
Leave a Reply