IISER Recruitment In Mohali 2022
Indian Institute Of Science Education And Research Mohali, an Institute of National importance, was Established by The government of India, MoE (erstwhile MHRD) in 2007 to carry out research in frontier areas of science and provide quality science education & Research at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The Institute is looking for dedicated, committed, and eligible citizens of India to fill up the following vacancy on regular basis:-
IISER has recently announced notification for the following jobs Medical Officer (LADY)- GROUP-“A”, Office superintendent –Group “B”, Office attendant –Group-“C” who have completed Bachelors degree they can apply for this jobs
Get more about IISER Recruitment In Mohali 2022 details are given below
IISER Recruitment In Mohali 2022
Place of working: Mohali, Punjab
Hiring organization: Indian Institute Of Science Education And Research Mohali
IISER Jobs In Mohali 2022 Name of the posts and number of vacancies
1 Medical Officer (LADY)- GROUP-“A” job 1 post
2 Office superintendents –Group “B” job 1 post
3 Office attendants –Group-“C” job 1 post
1 Medical Officer (LADY)- GROUP-“A” job
|Name of the post||Medical Officer (LADY)- GROUP-“A”|
|Number of vacancies||1 post|
|Upper age limit||35 years|
|Monthly salary||Pay Level -10 (Rs 56100-177500) + NPA As per Govt. Instructions -Group “A”|
|Educational qualifications||MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any of the schedules 5o the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a state Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.|
|Desirable qualifications||Post-Graduate Qaulification, Preferably MD in General Medicine, or equivalent qualification included in any one of the schedules to the Indian Medical council act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a state Medical; Register or Indian Medical Register.|
2 Office superintendents –Group “B” job
|Name of the post||2 Office superintendents –Group “B”|
|Number of vacancies||4 posts|
|Upper age limit||30 years|
|Monthly salary||Pay level -6 (Rs 35400-112400)/- per month -group “B”|
3 Office attendants –Group-“C” job
|Name of the post||Office attendants –Group-“C”|
|Number of vacancies||1 post|
|Upper age limit||27 years|
|Monthly salary||Rs (18,000- 56900)/ Pay level -1 (Rs 18000-56900)/- per month|
|Educational qualifications||Senior secondary (10+2) from recognized board.|
|Desirable qualifications||One year working experience as an attendant in central Govt/ State Govt/ PSU/ Autonomous bodies of state/ Centre Preferably in Central/ State Govt Educational institutes/universities. The experience on a regular /contractual or on an outsourced basis shall be considered.|
How to apply for IISER Jobs In Mohali 2022
- the applicant must be a citizen of India.
- All the above positions are regular.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as of the last date of receipt of the application. they are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down for the post which is applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down for post which are compulsory even if a candidate has some other higher qualifications. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. The prescribed essential qualification is the minimum mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for test/ interview. With the duly constituted screening, the committee will adopt its own criteria for shortlisting the candidates. the candidates should, thereof, mention in the application form all the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents, and ensure that all details are in full and accurate.
- The application should be accompanied by a self-attested copse of the relevant documents/ Cetfitaes in support f age, educational qualifications, marks obtained, experience, caste/ community /class (if applicable), etc. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized universities/ institutions/, etc. Incomplete applications/ applications received after the due date or not accompanied with the required self-attested certifies/ documents, requite application fee is liable to reject.
- the period of experience rendered by a candidate on a part-time basis, daily wages, etc. will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for shortlisting the candidates for written test/ Interview.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under the government of India Institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Experience of the positions mentioned in the advertisement will be reckoned from the date of acquiring the qualification prescribed for the position.
- the decisions of the director, IISER Mohali in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, or rejection of any /all applications, fixing the eligibility criteria, the equivalence of qualifications, mode of screening/ selection, the conduct of examination/ interview, not to fill the vacancy, will be final and binding on the candidates.
- applicants must disclose as to where any of their close or blood relatives are employees of IISER Mohali, close relations would include wife/ husband/ son/ daughter/ brother/ sister/ son-n-law/ daughter -i-law those who could be termed as blood relations.
- The number of vacancies included in the notification is tentative. IISER Mohali reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection, Further, IISER Mohali also reserves the right OT to fill any of the posts advertised.
- No Interem inquiry Or Coorespondnace shall be entertained.
- canvassing in any form and/ or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- The qualifications prescribed shall have been obtained from recognized universities/ institutions.
- applications received through email/ incomplete/ not asn prescribed format/ unsigned /not having attacghed educational qualifcation/ Experienece document will not be entratined /accepted.
- It is at any stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/ false, the candidature/ appointment is liable to be canceled/ terminated on that ground.
How to apply:
- the application form may be downloaded from the institute website. the applications, duly filled in and completed in all aspects should be submitted along with self-attested copies of all certificates (educational, experience, technical/ professional qualification, etc)_ & testimonials with a recent passport size photograph.
- The application form duly filled in the prescribed format and completed in all respects abomination with self-attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, caste, community/ class (if applicable), along with recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed on the application form, Proof of payment of fee via online mode should be sent to “The Recruitment Cell, Indian Institute Of Science Education and Research (IISE), Mohali, Seco-81, Knowledge City, S.A.S. Nagar, P.O. Manuali, Mohali, Punjab due date positively.
- The envelope containing the complete applications must be superscribed as “Application for the post of and postcode.
- The applicant is required to send the Synpoists by email while sending the synopsis sheet duly filled, it should remain editable.
- application one made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fess one paid not to be refunded on any count nor can it be held in receive for ant other recruitment or selection process.
- applications from an employee of a government department, public sector undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, and Government funded Research agencies will be considered only if forwarded Through a Proper channel, with a clear certificate there is no vigilance case pending/ being contemplated against him/her. However, advice of copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date the publications mounted through p-proper channel should reach IISER, Mohali at the earliest (Should be available at the time of screening of the applications), without which the candidates will not be considered for screening/ Allowed to appear for the test, if any, interview./
- Incomplete applications i.e. applications without photographs, without the required attested copies of certificates, testimonials, etc, without application fee, not in the prescribed application form, unsigned or incomplete in any manner will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should especially note that the applications received after the closing date for receiving applications for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay, etc.) will not be entertained /will be summarily rejected.
- If there is any corrigendum/ addendum, is all be published on the institute website only.
- Candidates must pay an online application fee of Rs 500/- For GEN/OBC-NCL/EWS. The fee is exempted for Sc/ST/PwD/ Women candidates of any community, Fee by any other mode of payment will not be accepted. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. The candidates are required to pay an online applications fee only in ICICBank by NEET/RTGs/UPI/ IMPS. A copy of proof having paid the application fee must be attached with the Application Form. the payment link is given below:-
Application mode: interested candidates can apply through online mode only
Selection process IISER vacancy In Mohali 2022
Selection mode: the institute may conduct the written test/ trade test for the post, in view of the number of applications received for the post.
Important dates for IISER notifications In Mohali 2022
How to apply:
Application starting date: 7-March-2022
Application ending date: 7-April-2022 up to 5:00 p.m.
Important links of IISER vacancy In Mohali 2022