MPH Recruitment 2022
The following position under the projects titled ‘Estimation of cost-effectiveness Threshold (CET) for India’ & Cost-effectiveness of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pari Yojana (PMBJP) and its impact on Finacial Risk Protection in India’ to be filled purely on a temporary basis for a period of 89 days (With a possibility of extension up to 89 days based on performance). The Projects are funded by the Department of Health Research (DHR). Govt of India and conducted by the Dept. of Prevents and Social Medicine at JIPMER panel of recommenced candidates shall be shortlisted after a written test followed by an interview.
MPH has recently announced a recruitment notification for the following job Field investigator who has completed a Master of Public Health Degree can apply for this job.
Get more about MPH Recruitment 2022 details given below
MPH Recruitment 2022
Place of working: JIPMER, Puducherry
Hiring Organisation: Department of Preventive and Social Medicine
MPH Recruitment 2022 Name of the post and Number of vacancies
Filed Investigator job 04 posts
Filed Investigator Job
|Name of the post||Filed Investigator|
|Number of vacancies||04 posts|
|Monthly salary||Rs 32,000/- per month|
|Upper age limit||35 years|
|Educational qualification||Master of Public Health Degree|
|Desirable qualifications||Knowledge of Computer Applications of Data Management tools|
How to apply MPH Recruitment 2022
Application Mode: Interested candidates can apply through online mode only
The selection process for MPH Jobs
Selection process: Walk-In Written Test / Interview
- interested candidates are requested to send their 2 page CV to the email ID.
- The date of the interview is tentatively scheduled for the third week of April 2022, and the exact date will be notified to the applicants through email.
Nature of Duties:
- To provide support for planning managing and implementing project activities
- Filed visits to survey sites for data collection and its related permissions
- Any other work assigned by the PI/Co-PI/Superior
- validity of the shortlist will be valid for three months from the date of publication and renewable accordingly
- Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline /field and from an institute of repute Experience should have been gained after acquiring the maximum essential qualification.
- The post is purely on a contract basis for an externally sponsored project, and no claim for any other regular post in JPMER/DHR/ICMR shall be entertained
- Valid email id and mobile number are compulsory
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed as per Govt. of India’s rules
Important dates for MPH notification
Online application starting date: 28 – March – 2022
Online application ending date: 09 – April – 2022
Important links for MPH Vacancies
Leave a Reply