NHAI Govt Jobs In Vijayawada 2022
National highways authority Of India (Ministry of Road Transport & Highways) (NHAI), Regional Office-Vijayawada invites applications for 11 posts of young professional (Technical) on short term contract basis through outsourcing agency for a period of one year on the basis of merit from amongst the candidates possessing valid GATE 2021 Score in the discipline of Civil Engineering.
NHAI Govt has recently announced notification for the following jobs Young Professional (Tech). who have completed a Degree in civil engineering can apply for these jobs
Get more about NHAI Govt Recruitment In Vijayawada 2022 details given below
NHAI Govt Jobs In Vijayawada 2022
Place of working: Vijayawada
Hiring organization: National highways Authority Of India
NHAI Govt Jobs In Vijayawada 2022 Name of the posts and number of vacancies
1 Young Professional (Tech.) job -11 posts
Name of the Post: Young Professional (Tech.)
A number of vacancies: 11 posts
upper age limit: not exceeding 30 years
Monthly salary: Rs 60,000/- per month (all-inclusive)
Educational qualifications: i) Degree in civil engineering from a recognized university/ institute;
ii) Valid graduate aptitude test in Engineering (GATE) score 2021 in a civil engineering discipline.
Desirable qualifications: i) Experience in infrastructure & Roads in infrastructure & Rads sector preferred
Method of recruitment: on a contract basis through an outsourcing agency for a period of one year.
How to apply NHAI Govt recruitment In Vijayawada
- The applicant should ensure the following:
Minimum Educational qualification:
a) A candidate should hold a degree in civil engineering from a recognized university/institute on the closing date of receipt of application.
b) A candidate should have a valid graduate aptitude test in engineering (GATE) score of 2021 in the civil engineering discipline on the closing date of receipt of application.
Minimum Essential Qualifications: All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. they are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
AGE: not exceeding 30 years as on closing date of advertisement. the upper age limit for an advertised post on a contract basis is relaxable as per govt. of India rules applicable for different groups /categories.
Eligibility For Availing Reservation:
A) A Candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidate belongs is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the central government.
B) The OBC candidates applying for this post must submit,it OBC (Non-creamy-Layer) certificate issued during the year 2021-2022.
C) Further the OBC certificate should also clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer as defined by the government of India for applying to posts.
D) A Candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of the economically weaker section (EWS) reservation only in case that candidate meets the criteria issued by the central government and is in possession of requisite income & asset certificate based on income for the financial year (FY) 2020-2021 issued after 1-April-2021.
E) Candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC/EWS, shall have to produce/ submit a certificate in the prescribed proforma only from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act /Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC. they must also ensure that the name of their caste/ Community and its spelling in their caste/ community certificate should be exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the central government from time to time (for the OBC category list of Castres recognized by the govt. of India as OBC castes in the central list are available on the site, for ST category the list caste for each state is available on the site. and for SC Category the list of castes for each state is available on the site. A certificate containing any variation in the caste name will not be accepted.
F) Candidates seeking reservation/ relaxation benefits available for reservation/ relaxation as per eligibility prescribed in the placenta Rules/ instructions. They should also be in possession of all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in the relevant rules/ instructions for such benefits and these certificates should be dated earlier than the due date i.e., the closing date of the application.
G) No change in the community status already indicated in the application by a candidate for this post will be allowed.
H) The formats of certificates for availing reservation under SC /ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD categories, to be submitted by the candidates are enclosed. Application to supported by valid certificates as above will be summarily rejected.
V) Selection process: on the basis of Valid gate Score 2021 in civil engineering disciplines as on closing date f advertisement. however, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidates for an interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
Note-I: Th prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered for engagement on a contract basis or interview.
VI) How to apply: Applications are to be submitted in the prescribed format along with photograph and self-attested copies of the following documents:
- Class -X Certificate indicating date of birth
- Caste certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS ( as per prescribed format attached)
- Provision/ Degree in support of passing degree in civil engineering Discipline.
- Valid GATE 2021 scorecard in a civil engineering discipline.
- Experience certificate showing the length of service.
2 circular dates of determination o eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
3 Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Minority Communities /ladies /PwBD are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
4 Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
5 Applications received through any other mode/ incomplete application in any respect shall be liable for summary rejection.
6 The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the component authority without assessing any reason therefor. corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check the websites of NHAI regularly.
7) In case off a large number of applications are received, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2021 score merit and shall accordingly be called for interview.
8) Duly filled in applications with supporting documents (each page shall be signed by the applicant) may be “sent by registered post/ speed post” to the address given below, as to reach by 25-March-2023 up to 5:00 PM. The envelope containing the application should be prescribed with “Application for the post of young professionals (Tech). on contract basis through outsourcing agency.” applications received through e-mail/fax shall summarily be rejected.
9) the applications received after 25-March-2022 (5:00 PM) shall not be entertained. the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. intimation in this regard shall be sent to the short-listed candidates through email/ by post subsequently.
10) The shortlisting candidates at the time of interview should bring original documents/ certificates in support of age, educational qualification along with mandtory Valid GATE-2021 Score Card, a certificate in support of reservation claimed by the candidates, etc., self-attested copies of each document, and recent passport size photograph along with the update bio-data (in the enclosed format). No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview and candidates shall have to make their won arrangements for broadcasting and loading, if any, and no claim will be entertained.
11) Screen candidates will be called for interview and the selected candidates will have to work under in Regional Office and its plus under the jurisdiction of regional office vijayawada in the sate of Andhra Pradesh for a period of 9one year as under:
Application mode: interested candidates can apply through online mode only
the selection process for NHAI Govt Jobs In Vijayawada
Selection mode: Shortlisting/ interview
Important dates for NHAI Govt notifications In Vijayawada
How to apply:
Application starting date: 26-February-2022
Application ending date: 25-March-2022
Important links of NHAI Govt vacancy In Vijayawada