NHIDCL Jobs 2022
National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (A Govt. of India undertaking) National highway & infrastructure development corporation limited has been set up by the government of India as a corporation under the Ministry of Road Transport & highways to fast pace construction/ up-graduation /widening of National Highways in the North-eastern Region and areas that share international boundaries with neighboring countries.
Applications are from dynamic, effective, and experienced eligible officers working in central/ state /UT government ministries/ Departments, Indian Army/ Navy/ Air-force, Border road organization (GREF), Central, state autonomous bodies, central /state public sector undertakings, etc. on transfer on Deputation basis for the following posts:
NHIDCL has recently announced notifications for the following jobs General Manager (IT) (at NHIDCL HQRs), Private Secretary (at NHIDCL HQrs) who have completed Engineering can apply for these jobs
Get more about the NHIDCL Jobs 2022 Details are given below
NHIDCL Jobs 2022
Place of working: New Delhi
hiring organization: National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation limited
NHIDCL Jobs 2022 name of the posts and number of vacancies
1 General Manager (IT) (at NHIDCL HQrs) job -1 post
2 Private Secretary (at NHIDCL HQrs) job -3 posts
1 General Manager (IT) (at NHIDCL HQrs) job
|Name of the post||General Manager (IT) (at NHIDCL HQrs)|
|number of vacancies||1 post|
|Upper age limit||preferably below 55 years|
|monthly salary||Pay Matrix Level-13 of 7th CPC|
(Pre-revised PB-4 of Rs 37,400- 67,000/- plus grade of pay Rs 8700/-) per month
|eligibility criterion and required experience||Officers in a central government Department/ Autonomous body/ Public Sector undertaking/ state Government department/ State government Public undertakings:-|
Having 14 years experience in a Groupo-A Organized Service of Govt. India or equivalent level post and minimum experience in computer programming/ software/ system design/ system/ integration related work on any IT project as follows.
2 Private Secretary (at NHIDCL HQrs) job
|Name of the post||Private Secretary (at NHIDCL HQrs)|
|number of vacancies||3 posts|
|Upper age limit||preferably below 50 years|
|monthly salary||Pay Matrix Level-9 of 7th CPC|
(Pre-revised PB-2 of Rs 9300- 348000/- plus the grade of pay Rs 5400/-) per month
|Educational qualifications||Degree from a recognized university or institute|
possessing a speed of 100 words per minute in stenography (English) and well versed and competent in operating the computer. Typing speed should not be sent less than 40 words per minute.
|eligibility criterion and required experience||Officers in a central government Department/ Autonomous body/ Public Sector undertaking/ state Government department/ State government Public undertakings holding/ having held:-|
* The number of vacancies in the posts may vary, depending upon the requirement. further, NHIDCL reserves the right to prepare a panel of selected candidates for filling up the indicated future vacancies that may arise in NHIDCL.
Last date for submission of application: 06 (Six) weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment news. The date of publication of the advertisement in the employment news shall be done displayed on the NHIDCL website
For eligibility criteria and detailed terms and conditions please visit –the NHIDCL website.
Applicators shall have to be submitted only in online mode for which links have been posted on the NHIDCL website No applications in any other mode linked By Hand or By E-mail shall be accepted under any circumstances.
Note 1 Critical date for deciding eligibility (Viz., age, length of service, etc). Of the candidates shall be 1-April-2022.
Note: 2 Candidates submitting an application on Transfer on deputation basis shall be required also to submit his/her application through proper annul. He or she will be allowed to appear in the interview. Even if shortlisted for a post, only if his/her application is received through a proper channel along with copies of ACRs/ APARS do the last five years, No objection certificate (NOC), and vigilance clearance (VC) from his/her parent organization.
Note: 3 Retired officers who have been served in the government and satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria, may also apply for the post on a contract basis provided has not attained the age of 62 years as on the crucial date for submission of applications.
Note: 4 any change or amending in this vacancy circular will be posted on the NHIDCLP website only.
Note: 5 incomplete applications or those received after the prescribed date shall be summarily rejected.
How to apply for NHIDCL recruitment 2022
- The initial tenure of engagement on the contract shall do two years, which can be extended/ curtailed further with the approval of the competent authority up to the maximum age limit of 65 years.
- The above posts can also be filed by Transfer on deputation basis of officers presently serving in the central government ministries/ departments, Army, Navy, Air force, Border roads organization (GREF), autonomous bodies, public sector, and who satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed above.
- The initial period of deputation shall be three (03) years, which can be extended further up to the permissible, limit, with the approval of the competent authority.
- The terms and conditions and pay/ remuneration of the officers selected for appointment and adaption /engagement contract basis will be governed per extant rules of government of India/ NIHDCL policy, as amended from time o time.
- In case of selection on a contract basis, officers shall be remuneration as per details given below:-
- Annual increases of 5% of the pay drawn in NHIDCL on 1st July rounded off to the next hundred rupees shall be granted to the officers engaged on a contract basis on completion of at least 6 months of contract service as on 1st
- In the case of serving officers, their application should be forwarded through the proper channel by the parent office/ organization, along with the following documents.i. no objection certitude of portent department/ ministry for the appointment of the applicant to the post applied for. ii. Vigilance clearance, inertly certificate, and details of penalties imposed, if any, during the last 10 years on the officer. This should be duly certified by the authorized officer i.e. Head of the office.
iii. Certified copies of the ACRs/ APARS of the applicant for the last five years.
- in the case of retired officers who are applying for the post on a contract basis, the pinion payment orders (PPO), if borne on the pensionable service, and summary of ACRS/ APARS for the last five years should be attached/ uploaded with the application failing which his/her application shall not b entertained.
9 Applications of those officers who were serving in NHIDCL on Deputation/contract and were dis-engaged pre-mature by NIHDCL or they left NHIDCL at their own violation since last two years, shall not be considered.
- The candidates selected for the post on a deputation basis shall not be allowed to be repaired within a period of 2 years from the date of their appointment in NHIDCL.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the last date for submission of application shall be rejected. Those candidates, who had applied earlier for the above-mentioned past but were not called for an interview, need not apply again.
- A large number of applicants are received, only those candidates who are short-listed on the basis of qualifications, experience, tenure, and level of service in the relevant field shall be candied for the section.
- Although the posts are for NHIDCL Hqrs t carry all India TRANSFER LIABILITY.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the component authority without assigning reasons therefor.
- eligible candidates who are willing to serve in NHIDCL may submit their applications in online mode at the link available on the NHIDCL website along with a photograph, signature, and summary of APARs/ ACRs for the last 05 years, within 6 weeks from the date of publication advertisement in the employment news after which they said link shall stand disabled.
Application Mode: Interested candidates can apply through online mode only
Selection process NHIDCL vacancy 2022
Selection mode: shortlisting/ interview
important dates for NHIDCL notifications 2022
Application starting date: 23-March-2022
Application ending date:
important links of NHIDCL vacancies 2022