NIN Jobs 2022 In Hyderabad
National Institute Nutrition Department of Health Research, Ministry of health and family welfare. Government of India applications are invited from eligible candidates by speed post only for project technical officer- 2 posts (OBC-1 & ST- 1 ) under the project entitled “Efficiency of peanut –peat millet bar supplementation on gut modulation and Iron status among anemic adolescent girls –An Quasi Experiment study” funded by ICRISAT at this institute. The last date for receiving applications will be 21 days from the date of uploading the advertisement I ICMR- NIN, ICMR websites, and NCS portal as of 22 march 2022 applications received after the due date will not be considered under any circumstances. Incomplete applications i.e., without mentioning Advt.No. SI.No. will not be considered under any circumstances incomplete applications intimation. The candidates have to download the application form and fill in/ her own handwriting and may send it by speed post to the director, ICMR-National Institute of nutrition, Jamal Osdmania post, tarmac, Hyderabad -500 007, Telanagana state duly superscribing the post. Si.no, name of the posts and category along with self-attested copies of required supporting documents of essential qualifications, No objection certificate from the present employment, etc., After verification of the applications, the names of eligible candidates for online interviews will be displayed on the official website based on the selection committee decision, the application will be shortlisted and the link will be shared to shortlisted candidates for online interviews through video call/ video-conferencing the candidates have to nake their own arrangements for video call/ Video-conferencing the applicants are advised to visit the website regally for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
NIN has recently announced notification for following jobs project technical officer who had completed Graduate in science they can apply for this job
Get more about NIN jobs 2022 In Hyderabad details are given below
NIN Jobs 2022 In Hyderabad
Place of working: Hyderabad
Hiring organization: National Institute of Nutrition
NIN Notifications 2022 In Hyderabad Name of the posts and number of vacancies
- Project Technical Officer job -2 posts
Name of the Post: Project Technical Officer
Numbr of avacancies: 2 posts
Upper age limit: Not exceeding 35 years *Age relaxation as per ICMR guidelines
Monthly salary: Rs 40,000/- per month fixed without any other allowances.
Educational qualifications: Graduate in science from a recognized university with 5 years of work experience from a recognized institution. Or Masters degree n relavnt field.
Desirable qualifications: PG in life sciences i.e., Microbiology, Biotechnology, applied Nutrition, etc., with 2 years of research experience.
Nature of duties: Fecal DNA extraction, PCR, and helping principal investigator in the laboratory and report writing
Tenure: up to 31-December-2022
Place of work: ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad
How to apply NIN Recruitment 2022 In Hyderabad
Terms and conditions:
- The above positions /posts are on a temporary basis.
- The director & Authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- The selected candidates should work at least for a period of months falling which the salary is drawn by him/her has to be refunded.
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of Reteenched government employees, departmental candidates (including projects), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the central government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons. Age, qualifications, etc. Will be reckoned as on the later date of receipt applications.
- Candidates applying for EWs category posts must possess income and asset certificate to be issued from district magistrate/ additional district magistrate/ collector /deputy commissioner/ additional Deputy commissioner/ 1st class stipendiary magistrate/ sub-divisional megalitre /Taslaka Megistarvie/ executive magistrate /extra ASSIASDTNAT COMMISOOER AS PER THE Dopt OM dated 31 st January 2019. Candidates who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs, and OBCs and whose family annual income is below Rs 8 lakhs are to be identified as EWS s for the benefit of reservation.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and 3yeras in the case of the OBC category as per doP rules. the candidates should ensure that they belong to the OBC category while applying for the project posts. Such candidates should produce a valid OBC-Non creamy layer certificate in the prescribed format during document verification that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer. The OBC certificates shall not be older than one year at a time of joining the post. In case of not complying with these solutions, their candidature or OBC reservation will not be entitled.
- The engagement can be terminated with one-month notice from either side without assigning any reason
- Since the posts are temporary, the incumbents selected will behave no claim for regular appointment at ICMR-NIN or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Other allowances like CCA, LTC Medical claim, and PF are not applicable.
- The results of the final selection will be placed on the ICMR-NIN website only. No intimation will be sent by e-mail or phone.
- The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per project resources rules/ guidelines and will have to be given an undertaking before training.
- At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhar card, community, and PWD Certificate (if applicable) for availing age relaxation, passport size [photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self-attested) for verification.
- The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on a contract basis.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
Application mode: interested candidates can apply through online mode only
The selection process for NIN vacancy 2022 In Hyderabad
Selection mode: The application will be shortlisted and the link will be shared to shortlisted candidates for online interviews through video call/ video-conferencing the candidates have to make their own arrangements for video call/ Video-conferencing the applicants are advised to visit the website regally for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
Important dates for NIN notifications 2022 In Hyderabad
How to apply:
Application starting date: 22-February-2022
Application ending date: The last date for receiving applications will be 21 days from the date of uploading the advertisement
Important links of NIN vacancy 2022 In Hyderabad
Leave a Reply