NWDA Govt Recruitment 2022
National Water Development Agency (D/o Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation) Ministry of Jai Shakthi, govt. of India recruitment for the post of assistant engineer (Group ‘B’) in the National Water Development Agency (NWDA). The national Water development agency (NWDA) is an autonomous organization under the ages of Ministry Of Jai Shakthi, (De[partyment of Water Resources, River Development, and Ganga rejuvenation, Government of India) invites applications from Indian citizens for making a panel for filling up the 09 vacancies of the assistant engine (Gropu ‘B’ non-ministerial ) on direct recruitment basis. the vacancies are tentative in nature and may decrease or increase as per the requirements, of the organization. The age, Educational qualifications, Desirable qualification, number of posts to be filled in the different categories, and scale of pay are detailed below:
NWDA Govt has recently announced notification for the following jobs Assistant engineer who has completed a degree in civil engineering can apply for these jobs
Get more about NWDA Govt jobs 2022 details given below
NWDA Govt Recruitment 2022
Place of working: Saket, New Delhi
hiring organization: National Water Development Agency (D/o Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation)
NWDA Govt notifications 2022 Name of the posts and number of vacancies
Assistant engineer job – 9 posts
Name of the posts: Assistant engineer
a number of vacancies: 9 posts
Upper age limit: minimum 21 years and maximum 27 years
Monthly salary: Pay level-7 (Rs 44900-142400) /- per month of the pay matrix
Educational qualifications: Possessing a Degree in Civil engineering or equivalent from a recognized university or equivalent.
DFesirbale qualifications: Three years experience in the field of irrigation and water utilization/ or in surveys, investigation, designs, construction, operation, and maintenance of irrigation projects/ works.
how to apply NWDA Govt jobs 2022
application processing fee:
An application processing fee of Rs 840/- Rupee Eight Hundred and forty only) for general & OBC category and Rs 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for Sc, EWS category and women candidates is payable through the payment gateway. The application processing fee shall be not be accepted in any other form. fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
General instructuions to the candidatres:
- Eligible and desirous candi8dste may apply through online mode only up to 11.59 midnight, 4-February-2022, by visiting the NWDA’s website. do not send any printout of the filled-in application or other documents to the organization. candidates have to make sure that they are fully eligible for the post they are applying for and the original certificates /documents in support of the information furnished in the online application form are to be provided at a later stage of the recruitment process. No deviation, whatsoever, from the filled-in details, will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to the vacancy page of the website and fill out the application form and attached scan copy of certificate of age (10th certificate), EWS / caste certificate (if applicable) & GATE score, and card. Thereafter downloads the duly filled-in form for record.
- Candidates are advised to fill in the information carefully in the online application form. The organization will neither be res[ponmsible for any wrong information furnished nor accept any subsequent requests for making any corrections by the candidates. The candidates shall be story responsible for the information filled in the online application form. No change/ deviation, whatsoever, will be entertained.
- Incomplete application/ partially filled application/ application without supporting documents will summarily be rejected.
- NWDA reserves the right not to fill up the post, cancel the Advt. in whole or in part without assing any reasons and its decisions in this regard shall be final and binding.
- Any modifications/corrections/ addition etc., If any related to the Advertisement and/ or related to the recruitment process will be uploaded on the NWDA website only. No other man of communication will be used for the same. Thereof, the candidates are advised to periodically visit the NWDA website for updates,
- OBCV Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved or seek age-relaxation must submit, it requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format, whenever such certificates are sought by concerned Regional/ sub-Regional officers at the time of document verification. P_lease also note that the validity of the “Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than (01) one year from the closing date of the online application, i.e., as of 4-April-20222.
- The candidates shall be eligible for category-wise relaxation, if applicable, as per GOI rules from time to time. Age shall be reckoned as on the closing date of online application, i.e., as on 4-April-2022.
- the organization reserves the right to assign/ transfer the selected candidates to any section/ department within the organization. Appointments may be offered accordingly as per the requirement of the organization.
- All qualifications obtained by the candidates should be from any recognized university/institution/. The NWDA reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications/ experience in exceptional cases. Army experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration. The NWDA may verify the antecedents and documents submitted by candidates during the tenure of his/ her service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed any information, then his/ her service shall be terminated and legal action may also be initiated against such candidates/ employees.
- Persons, who are already in government service, should route/ submit their application through the respective office/ department snd should submit “o Objection Certificate” obtained from the authority competent to issue such NOC at the time of interview.
- Candidate may note that the job of assistant engineer at with all India transfer liability.
- The jurisdiction for all legal matters for this recruitment will be at New Delhi and legal cases filled (if any) in other courts will not be maintainable.
Application mode: interested candidates can apply through online mode only
The selection process for NWDA Govt jobs 2022
The screening of eligible candidates shall be carried out based on the best of the scores in graduate aptitude. Test in Engineering (GATE)- 2020 & 2021 opting one paper if civil engineering.
Shortlisted candidates (10 times the total number of vacancies) shall be invited for personal interaction/ documents verification to finalize the pane.
Important dates for NWDA Govt notifications 2022
how to apply:
Application starting date: 5-Mach-2022
Application ending date: 4-April-2022
Important links of NWDA Govt vacancy 2022
Leave a Reply