Government of Andhra Pradesh Health Medical & Family Welfare Department Guidelines for recruitment of Mid Level Health Providers-2022
Has recently announced notification for following jobs “Mid-level Health Provider” Who has completed B.Sc (Nursing) can apply for these jobs.
Get more about Staff-Nurse jobs 2022 details given below
Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022
Place of working: Andhra Pradesh
Hiring organization: Government of Andhra Pradesh Health Medical & Family Welfare Department
Staff-Nurse Recruitment 2022 Name of the post and Number of vacancies
- Mid-Level Health Provider 4775 posts
Mid-Level Health Provider job
|Name of the post||Mid-Level Health Provider|
|Number of vacancies||4775|
|Upper age limit||Must not have completed 35 years as on date of issue of notification 40 years in case of BC, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-servicemen.|
|Educational qualifications||i) Must have completed B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized university and registered in the AP Nursing council.|
ii) Must have studied certificate program for community Health (CPCH) as an integrated certificate program in the B.Sc (N). This I a mandatory requirement and no candidates will be considered in the absence of the same.
iii) Must not have completed 35 years as of the date of issue of notification. 40 years in case of BC, Sc, ST, physically Handicapped, and Ex-servicemen.
i) Marks obtained in the B.Sc. (N) course are the criteria for selection.
ii) Rule of reservation as per AP state and subordinate services Rules and presidential orders governing the local status are applicable for selection.
i) Regional Director of Medical & health services, who is appointing authority. will conduct the recruitment process as per the guidelines and issue appointment orders to the selected candidates
ii) Committee with the following officers shall ensure that the recruitment process is completed as per the guidelines and schedule
- Director of Public Health & Family Welfare
- State program manager, NHM
- Chief Administrative Officer, NHM
- Additional Director, MHN
- Programme Officer, HWC
iii) All the applications submitted online will be issued an acknowledgment
- RDM & HS will Scrutinise all the applications submitted online and publish the provisional merit list in the website
- Candidates can submit their objections if any to the respective RDM & HA through e-mail
- Every objective will be attended and the final merit list shall be published on the website
- A provisional selection list will be published on the website for objections
- After attending to the objections on the provisional selection list, the final selection list will be published
- At every stage of recruitment, an SMS will be sent to candidates with recruitment information.
- Counseling will be conducted for allocation of the place of posting and posting orders shall be issued to the selected MLHPs.
How to apply for Staff-Nurse Recruitment
Application mode: Interested candidates can apply through online mode only
Important dates for Staff-Nurse Notification
Application starting date: 7 – April -2022
Application ending date: 23 – April -2022
Important links for Staff-Nurse Vacancies