VMCC Jr Resident Jobs 2022
Government of India office The Medical superintendent Safdarjung Hospital & V.M.M.C. The medical Superindent, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi invites applications for eligible candidates of SC/ST/EWS/PWD for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS through special Drive recruitment in various departments of this hospital.
VMCC has recently announced notification for the following jobs Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS who have completed MBBS Degree they can apply of these jobs
Get more about VMCC Jr Resident Recruitment 2022 details given below
VMCC Jr Resident Jobs 2022
Place of working: New Delhi
hiring organization: Government of India office The Medical superintendent Safdarjung Hospital
VMCC Jr Resident Jobs 2022 Name of the posts and number of vacancies
1 Junior Resident (Non -PG) MBBS job -40 posts
Name of the Post: Junior Resident (Non -PG) MBBS
Number 0f vacancies: 40 posts
Duration of residency: One year in two subjects for six months each.
Monthly salary: Level 10 of pay matrix @ Rs 56100+NPA plus other allowances as Admissible under the rules in the Central govt of India.
Mode of selection: the selection will be made through written examination. counseling will be done on the basis of merit scores in the written exam for the allotment of seats in various departments.
Educational qualifications: MBBS degree from a recognized university & Must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
- Candidates must have completed on or after 1-January-2020.
- DMC Registration is mandatorily attached with the application. ( Registration Receipt will be considered but original DMC Registration required before the joining if selected.)
how to apply VMCC Jr Resident Jobs 2022
- Applications as per the given format should be accompanied by self-attested copies of (I) permanent registration certificate from Delhi Council (II) Internship completion certificate (II) one passport size photograph (IV) EWS Certificate & Caste certificate issued by the Tehsildar or above rank officer of Govt of India or PWD (one Leg Ortho) certificate from government hospital ( if any).
- The undertaking must be signed by the candidate. Junior research (House Job) done previously in any govt. institution, if so, Period, department name, and name of the institution in application format.
- Incomplete or unsigned and without self-attested applications will be rejected and no communication will be entranced in this regard.
- Delhi medical council Certificate is mandatory and attached with the application (Registration Receipt will be considered by original DMC Registration required before the joining., if selected).
- (i) for EWS candidates please attach a certificate from the appropriate authority, which is meant for the post under the government of India, and the Date the issue of the certificate should be after 1-April-2021.
(ii) For Sc/ST – the certificate should be issued by Teshiladar or above rank officer in the format of state govt/ central Govt. of India.
6. those who have already done one year (Non-PG) junior Rsidenecy in any Govt. The hospital will not be considered and need to apply.
7. Only applications in response to these advertisements will be considered and the name of suitable candidates as per the criteria given above will be displayed on the website.
Application mode: interested candidates can apply through online mode only
the selection process for VMCC Jr Resident notifications 2022
Important dates for VMCC Jr Resident notifications 2022
How to apply:
Application starting date: 28-February-2022
Application ending date: 9-March-2022
Important links of VMCC Jr Resident vacancy 2022