Job Notification from ONGC Dehradun.
The Notification is intended to recruit the Security Officers -E1 Level.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is called as ONGC.
The ONGC is engaging on exploration and production of Oil and gas in our country and abroad also. ONGC is a global player energy production company.
It is contributing about seventy percent of India’s Oil and Gas production. Now this ONGC through its subsidiary Oil and gas corporation videsh limited, is our country’s largest transnational corporate.
ONGC is offering one of the best compensation packages in cost to company terms in India. It is giving opportunity of merit oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization, mainly focused on growth.
The company is looking for promising and energetic persons of Indian Nationality, with hands on experience in the field of security.
The company is wishing to recruit in the post of security officers- E1 level.
The pay scale of this post is rupees 24,900- 50500/-.
In addition to the basic pay the candidates shall get to perquisites to the maximum of 47% percent of basic pay.
The company gives following allowances.
1) Dearness Allowance 2) House rent Allowance 3) Company accommodation 4) Mining Allowance 5) Contributory Provident Fund 6) Conveyance, 7) maintenance 8) Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP) 9) Medical Facility for individual and their dependants 10) Post recruitment benefits scheme and composite social security scheme as per company rules
Name of the post : Security Officers
No. of vacancies : 09
Minimum essential qualifications:
1) Post Graduate Degree with two years service experience The experience with either armed forces or central police organizations
2) Physical standards as specified is required
How to Apply
1) The candidates who wanted to apply to above posts may logon to the following
website : www.ongcindia.com
2) Only online applications are accepted
3) Starting date for receiving online applications : 16-10-2017
4) last date for receipt of online applications : 04-11-2017
Process of selection:
1) Eligible candidates shall appear for a test, which is based on computer
2) There will be an interview
3) The selected candidates have to submit physical fitness certificate according to the rules of the corporation
4) For more information on eligibility criteria candidates may visit the website