CHO Jobs in Haryana 2022
National Health Mission (Haryana) The salute Health Society (Haryana) invites applications for 787 posts (771 New + 16 Backlog) * of Mid-level health providers-Cum-community Health Officers (MLHPS- cum-CHOs) on a contractual basis under National Health Mission ( NHM) for providing comprehensive primary health care services at “Sub center level health & Wellness centers” (Sc -HWC) being upgraded under Schumann Bharat in 18 districts, as per details given below.
CHO has recently announced notification for the following jobs Community health officers who have completed B.sc can apply for these jobs
get more about CHO recruitment in Haryana 2022 the details are given below
CHO Jobs in Haryana 2022
Place of working: Haryana
hitting organization: National Health Mission (Haryana)
CHO notifications in Haryana 2022 name of the post and number of vacancies
1 Providers-Cum-community Health Officers job -787 posts
Name of the post: Providers-Cum-community Health Officers
A number of vacancies: 787 posts
upper age limit: 18 to 42 years
monthly salary: For initial 05 years, a monthly honorarium of Rs 25,000/- (i.e. rs 18750/- as per pay Band-2 + Rs 6250/- additional honorarium)
- BAMS or B.Sc. Nursing/ post-basic B.S. nursing Degree holders, who have completed their six months Mid- Level health provided Bridge course program on a certificate in community health for a nurse (BPCCHN) from IGNOU or any university/ institution assigned by the state*.
- B.Sc. nursing/ post-Basic B.Sc. nursing graduates, who have completed their degree with Mid-Level Health Providers (MLHPS) Course integrated into b.Sc. Nursing/ post-Basic B.Sc. nursing circular in compliance with the circular/ notifications (2019) issued by the Indian national nursing council (New Delhi)**
- BAMS or B.Sc. Nursing/ post-Basic B.Sc. nursing degree holders***
How to apply for CHO recruitment in Haryana 2022
Other essential qualifications:
- Age limit to 18 to 42 years and age relaxation shall be considered for reserved category candidates as per Rules of Haryana government.
- Hindi/ Sanskrit language up to Matriculation level.
- All selected candidates shall request to be registered with the respective council of Indian Medicines Haryana/ Haryana State nurses & Nurse Midwives council (Panchuklula), or central council of Indian Medicines/ Indian nursing council (New Delhi) within two months after joining. as MLHP -cum-CHO.
Monthly Remuneration and Other Financial Benefits:
the advertised posts come under the pay band of PB- 2-9300-34800-4800-18750 as per service bylaws prescribed for employees of NHM Haryana. However, the following emoluments will be given against the current advertisement.
- For initial 05 years, a monthly honorarium of Rs 25,000/- (i.e. rs 18750/- as per pay Band-2 + Rs 6250/- additional honorarium) and after completion of 05 years satisfactory service, salary will all incumbent .allownmaces will be given as per py band only i.e., PB-2-9300-34800-4800-18750.
- The benefit of annuls increment of 5% on an initial salary after completion of 1-year satisfactory service.
- The benefit of Deandness allowance will be given after completion of 056 years of satisfactory service.
- The benefit of house rent allowances will be given after completion of 5 10- years satisfactory services.
- Apart from the above, monthly performance-based incentive up to Rs 15,000/- will be given after working against performance indicators as a MLHP-cum-CHO at SC-HWC for initial 5 years, but once the salary & all increments/ allowances are fixed as per service, Bye-Laws under PB-2-9300-34800-4800-18750, than the monthly performance-based incidentally will be withdrawn.
Application mode: interested candidates can apply through online mode only
Selection process CHO vacancy in Haryana 2022
Important dates for CHO notifications in Haryana 2022
How to apply:
Application starting date: 20-march-2022
Application ending date:6-April-2022
Important links of CHO vacancy in Haryana 2022
Leave a Reply